Brandstory is a leading PPC company in Mumbai, and through us you can enjoy a plethora of competent PPC services and subsequently augment traffic to your website. We have more than five years of experience as Google Certified partners in Google Adwords and Bing Adwords, when it comes to managing pay per click campaigns.
• Keyword research: Uncovering and identifying the best keywords that your target audience would be searching for.
• Target channels: Choosing which would be the ideal paid media channel to pursue the PPC campaign through such as Google Ads and Bing Ads.
• Campaign optimization: Monitoring the overall structure of the campaign, and subsequently optimizing based on top performing keywords.
• Set realistic and data-driven goals: Set goals for the PPC campaign that is actually achievable. This goal is typically set on the basis of some previous data or statistics.
People can avail the services mentioned above through any renowned PPC services company in Mumbai like BrandStory .
It usually is extremely challenging to keep up with the everevolving technology trends for digital advertising, and hence it would be a good idea to seek out specialized assistance when engaging in it. There are many PPC services agency in Mumbai like the BrandStory that can help you to make sure that your PPC campaign is optimally successful.
The PPC service agency you choose would directly influence the type of conversion rates you enjoy through your campaign, and hence it is crucial to select a company that is experienced in this domain and is equipped with a team of experts.
There are more than 2 billion people online, and over 90% of them use diverse search engines for their web activities. As there would always be people searching for products or services offered by you on search engines, PPC would be the best way to attract them to your website and encourage them to make a purchase. Moreover, as per a recent study Pay per Click advertising has come up as one of the top three sources for on-page conversions.
PPC advertising drives immediate results unlike many other forms of internet marketing. These campaigns are especially effective when done through a good PPC agency in Mumbai like BrandStory. Through PPC we can help you to advertise to the thousands of people searching for your business online.
PPC enables you to attract the best type of traffic, essentially the ones on the search engines. The people on the search engine basically are the ones looking for a solution to some problem that you can help solve. Being one of the prime PPC companies in Mumbai, we can help you to attract the traffic that has superior chances of conversions to your website.
PPC advertising is one of the best ways to increase revenue, sales, and leads of a business today. As long as you offer premium products or services, PPC advertising will likely drive good conversions and enhance your business prospects.
BrandStory is among the most renownedPPC agencies in Mumbai and we can ensure that you would never regret it after choosing us for your campaign. The benefits of seeking out our services include:
• Our team comprises of experienced and dedicated pay per click experts. They have a good level of knowledge and experience when it comes to the spheres of search advertising, shopping advertising, display advertising, as well as mobile app advertising.
• The in-house pay-per-click experts belonging to BrandStory have the competency to enhance the Return on Investment( ROI ) for various types of PPC advertisements, no matter whether they are shopping ads, display ads or the popular search ads.
• Much like any other sphere, experience matters a lot when it comes to choosing the right PPC Company in Mumbai. We at BarndStory have more than five years of experience of being Google Certified Partners in Google AdwordsAad Bing Adwords.
• We carefully and thoroughly analyze your website services and products before starting off with your PPC campaign. The BrandStory experts base their campaign planning on your offerings, and try to identify what approach would be best suited for them.
• We at BrandStory have the capability to efficiently track the results of your PPC campaign. There is no point of conducting a campaign if you cannot see how well it is performing. We offer the services of monthly campaign performance reporting with the help of which you can see the effectiveness of your PPC campaign.
Through BrandStory you can enjoy affordable budget management services. Being an experienced PPC consultant in Mumbai, we know how important it is for our clients to work within their budget constraints and hence we strive to make sure that our PPC campaign is a success at the most affordable price point.
• Google AdWords, Bing Ads, affiliate networks, as well as paid social media placements are few of the key channels to consider when it comes to PPC marketing.We at Brandstory can formulate the perfect channel strategy for your PPC campaign.
• By seeking out our PPC services you can actually attract immediate traffic to your site, and subsequently enhance your conversion rates quite fast as well. Through us you can boost the sales of your business to quite an extent and enjoy increased profits.
• We make sure that you would not get stuck with a PPC campaign that does not perform well. The experts belonging to BrandStory tend to modify and change the elements of the campaign based on its performance,
• We at BrandStorydo both the tracking and adjusting of theperformance of your campaign cross multiple elements including keywords, message, the amount of money spent per click.
• By seeking out our services, you can make sure that your PPC campaign is in absolutely good hands. Our in-house team has the expertise needed to orderly manage your campaign and make any changes or improves in it whenever necessary.
• Keywords are a crucial component of a PPC campaign. Being a top PPC agency in Mumbai, through us you can avail premium keyword analysis services. We help you to both discover and target the best keywords, as per your offerings.
Pay-per-click, commonly referred to as PPC, is an internet advertising model that is used to drive traffic to websites. In this method, the advertiser basically pays the relevant publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is associated commonly with the diverse first-tier search engines. Through search engines, advertisers ideally bid on keyword phrases that are relevant to their target market. PPC is one of the most common and effective ways of attracting visitors to a website. There are a lot of elements involved in building a winning PPC campaign, and you can ensure to make your campaign a success through a good PPC services agency in Mumbai like BrandStory.
The instance when a visitor clicks on your PPC ad and goes to your website is referred to as the click through rate. The typical click through rate for PPC advertising is around 2%. The return on investment (ROI) of such campaigns, however, differs for each business. The overall effectiveness of the PPC advertising method depends on the level of effectiveness of the ad copy, keywords, landing page, and PPC manager. These are the four key components of a pay-per-click campaign that work together to help a company to get the best possible results. Being among the most competent PPC companies in Mumbai, we at Brand Story strive to ensure that the pay-per-click campaigns of our clients are highly effective.
There are a number of benefits that your company can enjoy after carrying out a pay-per-click campaign. Here are a few of them:
• Boosts Traffic to your Website: Having the PPC advertisement appear on the first page of search engine results augments your chances of attracting people to your website.
• Increases Sales: Today people research online before buying anything. PPC ad is it increases their chances of purchasing your product after coming across it on the web when doing research.
• You Control Advertising Costs: PPC advertising follows a pay-as-you-go model. Hence, you can stop or tweak ads that are not performing up to the mark.
While Pay-per-click includes a number of platforms and mediums, the majority of its types belong to two categories: Social Media Advertising and Google Ads. In the second type, basically people have to pay Google for the ad they desire to be listed at the top and right side of the organic search listings. When someone would click on this advertisement, you would have to pay the needed current Cost Per Click (CPC) from your budget. Google Search Ads are the most common forms of PPC, and can be found above or beside Google search results.
While Google ads surely have a wider reach, social media ads do offer unmatched audience refinement and through it, people can engage a more niche audience. The workings of PPC, in this case, differ from one social media platform to the other.
In the contemporary domain of digital marketing, PPC is considered to be one of the best platforms for online advertising and is ideal for businesses for all scales and sizes.
It has especially become essential to incorporate PPC in the digital marketing strategies of a company today as the usage of digital devices in the society keeps increasing consistently and people have become quite tech savvy across the planet at the grass-root level. The target audience of almost any business would spend time on the internet, and hence PPC campaigns carried out with the assistance of the best PPC consultants in Mumbai becomes the ideal way to reach them.
The prime difference between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) is that the traffic that comes from SEO is free or organic, while the traffic generated with the help of PCC is not free. As its name implies, one has to pay a certain cost per click in this scenario. Both SEO and PPC, however, come under the domain of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and are two of the key tools people can use in their Internet Marketing campaign. In the case of SEO, people can get their website on the first page of the browser if it is efficiently optimized for search engines. When it comes to PPC, people can get their ads on the first page by paying a superior cost per click (CPC).